Posted in Concierge le 5 June 2020
Post Covid-19 Health & Safety Plan
We wanted to share with you the measures being taken to combat the health crisis. Each of the points listed below are known to all and respected by our team. We are looking forward to having you stay with us and we are getting everything prepared for you to have a wonderful and safe stay with us.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of public or frequently touched spaces (front desk, elevator, entrance door, handrails, public bathrooms…)
- Each room is blocked 24 hours after a client’s departure (depending on availability)
- Use of cleaning products approved for use to fight against viruses, bacteria and other air pathogens
- Rooms will be sanitized and sealed before your arrival following French Government safety and sanitation protocol
- Changing of cleaning equipment between each room
- Doors and windows will be open to increase fresh air flow where possible
- All laundry and linens are cleaned following guidelines at +60°C, press drying and tumble drying between 160°C and 180°C
- During your stay, rooms will only be serviced upon request
- Mini bar and water bottles will be available on request
- Breakfast (if ordered) will be served in your room
- Removal of all high touch ameneties ( magazine, pens, paper, room directory, coffee machines, glasses…) from rooms. These items will be available upon request
CHECK IN CHECK OUT
- Self check-in/out registration procedures to ensure non-contact
- Face masks, hand sanitizer, and COVID-19 information available for all guests
- Room keys sanitized before check in
- Staff is trained and equipped with masks, hydroalcoholic gel
- All procedure to make your stay as comfortable as possible will be sent before your arrival
Our team will continue to explore additional sanitation tools and stay informed of all new developments regarding the most effective methods and measures to make sure you have a safe and pleasurable stay.
We are looking forward to having you stay with us again!